You can now import drawings from ibisPaint into Clip Studio Paint with layers intact
so that you can keep on drawing.
For example, you can sketch out ideas that come to you when out and about,
then import and finish them up at home on the computer!
Clip Studio Paint drawing software for Windows/macOS/iPad
This graphics software is loved all over the world by both beginners and professional artists.
- Standard graphics software with over 3 million users around the world
- All-in-one software for comics, manga, and animation
- Support team available 365 days a year. The Clip Studio community offers a wide range of tutorials.
Includes these useful features
Highly customizable pens and brushes that are easy to draw with
3D drawing figures and ruler features to support your art creation
Vector lines that don’t distort if you scale them up or down after drawing
Get the free trial nowDownload free trial
Use Clip Studio with ibisPaint, the popular drawing app for smartphone and tablet
ibisPaint is a comprehensive painting app for smartphones, with over 19 million downloads
It offers great features so you can draw exactly how you want.
- Share videos of your drawing progress on social media
- Packed with features for creating comics and illustrations, such as screentones and frames
- Join the global community to download other people’s works and learn new techniques
How to link the programs
* Please update Clip Studio Paint to the latest version to use this feature.
1. In ibisPaint, export for Clip Studio
2. The data will show up in Clip Studio, so you can keep drawing in Clip Studio Paint
Where can I learn tips for Clip Studio Paint?
Clip Studio offers services where you can get your questions answered by the community, read a huge number of tutorials, and download materials to use in your projects.
CLIP STUDIO TIPS
Read official Clip Studio Paint tutorials as well as tutorials posted by users, and upload your own tutorials.
CLIP STUDIO ASK
A place to discuss with other users on a variety of topics not limited to Clip Studio Paint.
CLIP STUDIO ASSETS
Get all the materials you need to create your illustrations and comics, including brushes and 3D data. You can also publish materials you have made.
Where can I learn tips for ibisPaint?
Check out the ibisPaint painting tutorials
ibisPaint x Clip Studio Paint International Illustration Contest
The contest is closed for submissions. Submissions are now being judged.We plan to announce the results on July 19, 2018.
> View submissions